Friday, May 7, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (2)


Last week, I browsed around some blogs and found found out the Book Blogger Hop. It's a weekly event where bloggers and readers can find new blogs to follow. It's a neat idea for new bloggers (very much like myself) because it helps them connect with other bloggers and it gives them an opportunity to find blogs similar to theirs. I'm really excited about participating in this! If you're interested, go over to Crazy for Books :)

This is my second week participating in this amazing activity, and I'm equally as excited as I was the first time around. I found so many lovely blogs to follow last week! If you're here on the hop, leave a comment with a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit, too!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Erika, I just found your blog through the hop. We seem to read many similar books. I'm now a follower. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found you through the hop and am following =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erika! Following you now! I stopped over from the hop and you and I have similar reading tastes! :D

    Hope to see you over at A Fanatics Book Blog !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erika! I am visiting from the Blog Hop! I am going to be a new follower because I do not read the same kind of books you do. I need to get some insight about things different from my usual taste. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I’m visiting from the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hopping on by to check out your blog! And now I am a new follower! I look forward to reading your posts! Please feel free to check out my blog, too...I've only been blogging for a month and am slowly building up my followers...once I get 50 followers on Google Friend Connect I plan on having a celebratory book giveaway contest!
    Hugs~
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard only good things about Shiver! I'm a new follower (found you via the hop).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey!

    You have an awesome site that I am now following ... loving this blog hop (",).

    Have a great day!

    http://paranormal-obsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I just found you through the Hop and am now a follower. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete