Friday, May 14, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (3)


Last week, I browsed around some blogs and found found out the Book Blogger Hop. It's a weekly event where bloggers and readers can find new blogs to follow. It's a neat idea for new bloggers (very much like myself) because it helps them connect with other bloggers and it gives them an opportunity to find blogs similar to theirs. I'm really excited about participating in this! If you're interested, go over to Crazy for Books :)

Third week for me now, and I've got to say, I'm really loving it. I love discovering new blogs to read! If you're here on the hop, leave a comment so I can give you a visit.

15 comments:

  1. I love your blog and am going to follow it!

    http://themotherdaughterbooknook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erika !
    I discovered your blog through the Hop and I will follow since it looks great !
    Cheers!
    Caroline @ Portrait of a Woman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just stumbled upon your blog from the Book Hop! :-)

    LOve your original About Me section! :-D funny!

    You can find me at Ex Libris. Hope to see you there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's do the Hop!

    My Hop is here.

    xx,
    E.J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I really like your header. Thanks for visiting my blog and I am following yours now, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hopping by! I added your link to my blog.

    --Heather

    http://abibliophilesparadise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Erika! Thanks for stopping by my blog on the Hop! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a follower from a previous hop. My hop post is here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I found you doing the hop and dig your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found you trough the hop! Looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there - just hopping by! Stop by The Wormhole

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!! I'm stopping by from the HOP!! Your blog looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! Just stopping by! Great blog :)
    http://thesmartyowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Erika! Thanks for hopping by my blog! Love your header!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Erika! Thanks for stopping by from the Hop! I'm a new follower :D

    ReplyDelete