Friday, May 21, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (4)


The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event where bloggers and readers can find new blogs to follow. It's a neat idea for new bloggers (very much like myself) because it helps them connect with other bloggers and it gives them an opportunity to find blogs similar to theirs. I'm really excited about participating in this! If you're interested, go over to Crazy for Books :)

Fourth week on the hop, and I still love it as much as I did when I first participated. I've found quite a number of great blogs to follow the first three weeks, so why not continue, right? :D If you're here on the hop, don't forget to leave a comment so I can stop by your blog, too. Happy hopping! :)

10 comments:

  1. Found you through the hop. I like your blog! and nice header, did you design it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, rachel! i really appreciate it :D yes, i did :)) it's a product of boredom and photoshop haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've lost track of how many weeks I've done the hop but it's still fun for me too. Happy Friday. Pussreboots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey this is my first week on the Hop and I found your blog :)
    Great review of If I Stay, I'm going to have to pick that up soon from all the raving I've heard about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopped by to say hi and stayed to read your review on If I Stay, which I really enjoyed. I am now a follower. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Hop! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just hopping over!

    http://ajourneyofbooks.halfzero.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m just hopping in to say Hello and Happy Friday. If you get a chance, check out my blog at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and enter my 100 Follower contest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi. I'm stopping by from the Hop.

    ReplyDelete