Monday, May 31, 2010

Daily Dose Monday (5)


Daily Dose Monday is a meme hosted by Holly at Good Golly, Miss Holly where you can post magical images you found that you'd like to share with your readers.

Hey everyone! Today's my first day back in school (oh no I'm a sophomore!), and I'm excited, but of course a little bit sad because summer's over. Even though I love college, it means homework and studying, and less time for reading and blogging. I shall make it work, though :D

So anyway, I'm extra inspired today because I had a great week last week. I found out that I won The Introverted Reader's ArmchairBEA giveaway (the first contest I've won. I was incredibly happy when I received Jen's email!), and I had a great weekend. I went book shopping and watched Prince of Persia with my uncle and little sister- a great way to spend my last few days of summer. Here's to hoping this week will be just as good, if not even better, than the last :) Have a great week, everybody!

 

6 comments:

  1. Wow it's your first day back! You must have had an early summer. Anyways it sounds like you had an awesome week. Congrats on the first contest win too!

    Oh and the pictures are amazing! I love them all, they're very inspiring. Thanks for sharing Erika!

    Good luck on school :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures you posted and congratulations on your first day of school and winning in the contest! I remember how elated I felt too when I won for the first time in a book giveaway. :)

    How was the Prince of Persia? I can't wait to watch it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning! Once again I love the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on winning the BEA Armchair contest! Hope your sophomore year is starting out great. Did you enjoy Prince of Persia? I can't wait to watch that! Btw, I've been wanting to read Albatross. Look forward to your review! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning! Those are so gorgeous pictures! And, Don't forget to fly would make an awesome book title:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I just wanted to say that I really like your blog and that I've passed on the Prolific bloggers award to you over on my blog here
    Oh and those pictures are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete