Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (3)

teasertuesdays31

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser:


"For once in my human life, my mind didn't wander to compose a song lyric or store the moment for later reflection. For once in my life, I was here and nowhere else."

- Shiver
by Maggie Stiefvater

19 comments:

  1. Oh! I really liked this book. Great teaser. I hope you are enjoying Shiver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the book and loved your teaser. I am counting down the days until Linger comes out. My teaser this week is from Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mm lovely teaser! My teaser is from THE PASSAGE and it's at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful teaser! Shiver is so beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You picked one of my favorite lines from the book. Awesome!
    Emily's Reading Room: Anastasia's Secret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Teaser! Here is my Teaser Tuesday:
    http://emmamichaels.blogspot.com/2010/05/teaser-tuesday_18.html

    Feel free to stop by tomorrow for my review and GIVEAWAY of the book and a new ARC, by the same author, next Spring when it is released!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love Maggie's writing style.

    My teaser is here.

    Happy reading. :)

    xx,
    E.J

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something big must be happening to get him or her out of his or her own head.

    here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh, how I love Shiver! What a great teaser choice! My teaser this week is on Aprilynne Pike's newest novel, Spells.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saw this book last week I believe - obviously I'm supposed to check it out :)
    HERE is mine for this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teaser, such a wonderful line. I can't wait to read this one!

    Our teaser is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh I love this teaser! Now I'm really excited to get started on this one.

    You've won an award over at my blog :D
    http://sarasbookjourney.blogspot.com/2010/05/awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, sounds tempting! Gotta love it when they mention a "human life" =D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved Shiver. I hope you are enjoying it. Maggie Stiefvater is such a good writer.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent teaser, this was such a great book, I hope you're loving it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great teaser, I loved Shiver so I hope you're enjoying it as much as I did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great teaser! I can't wait for Linger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds kind of beautiful!

    Here is mine
    http://limpetsandpenguins.blogspot.com/2010/05/teaser-tuesday-100518.html

    ReplyDelete