Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (2)

teasertuesdays31

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser:


"It's wrong, so wrong, to be here, but longing is eating away at my insides till it's all I am, till I'm a quivering husk swaying toward him. I hear the slow, soft hiss of my seatbelt as it stretches, the faint echo to the pounding of my heart beating in my fingers and my toes, a roaring in my ears, and he is so close, and then closer still, flicker flash of his blue eyes looking at me before his lashes lower and my own eyes flutter closed, shutting the world away."

- The Unwritten Rule
by Elizabeth Scott

11 comments:

  1. Ooh, fantastic teaser! This book os on my TBR list. I love the cover. Hope you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think (hope) there is a typo..."shitting" LOL?

    Other than that this teaser really pulls you in! So descriptive!

    Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and descriptive. Nice choice in your teaser selection. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/05/teaser-tuesdays-forty-eight-x-lemuria.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser Erika, can't wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser. I have two this week at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful teaser. It was so intense. Here is my Tuesday Teaser for Hard Magic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh dear that's a terrible typo. of all things to make a mistake on! thanks for drawing my attention to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL no problem! It made for a giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser! Here's a link to mine:

    http://crazycatladyslibrary.blogspot.com/2010/05/teaser-tuesday.html

    This is the first time I am participating in this meme, and I would love it if you would stop in and check out my blog!

    Hugs~
    Susan
    http://crazycatladyslibrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks great! Amazing teaser! I read the most amazing book this week. I had used it for my Teaser Tuesday and loved it so much I decided to post my review today. Feel free to head over to my blog and check it out at http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com and post your teaser in my comments!


    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels

    ReplyDelete