Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"Waiting on" Wednesday (2)

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you can post about upcoming releases you're looking forward to.

Freefall
by Mindi Scott
October 5, 2010

How do you come back from the point of no return?

Seth McCoy was the last person to see his best friend Isaac alive, and the first to find him dead. It was just another night, just another party, just another time where Isaac drank too much and passed out on the lawn. Only this time, Isaac didn’t wake up.

Convinced that his own actions led to his friend’s death, Seth is torn between turning his life around . . . or losing himself completely.

Then he meets Rosetta: so beautiful and so different from everything and everyone he's ever known. But Rosetta has secrets of her own, and Seth will soon realize he isn’t the only one who needs saving . . .
-

Wow this book sounds like a total page-turner! The story sounds amazing, and it definitely looks like there will be something great between Seth and Rosetta. And the cover! Simple, yet haunting. Why does October have to be so far away? Hahaha :)

16 comments:

  1. I agree this does sound amazing and I like that it has a guy protagonist for a change. Great Choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great. I want to know Rosetta's secrets already! Adding it to my wishlist!

    Here's my pick for this week: WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the cover, like you said it's simple but really appealing. What's between the covers sounds good too.

    My pick

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does sound good and I agree about the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one intrigues me...I like stories that have secrets and real emotions...

    Here's mine:

    http://chezraine.wordpress.com/2010/05/12/waiting-on-wednesday-9/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pick...loving the cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds fabulous and the cover is gorgeous!

    My WoW is here.

    xx,
    E.J.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely waiting on this one too! It sounds pretty amazing and I'm in love with the cover :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZING LOVES THE COVER!!! SO ON MY TBR LIST!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds good! Great WOW pick. Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are right, this one does sound like a page-turner, good choice.

    Our pick is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This sounds great and I love the cover!!

    Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pick! I have Freefall for my WoW pick as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely sounds like a book that would be hard to put down. I'm already curious about Rosetta's secrets. Excellent pick! :)

    My WoW is here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another book with a male protagonist, I like that there have been more books lately with make narrators. The cover is gorgeous as well, very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh, this does sound interesting! I'm adding it to my wishlist-- who says there's a limit for one's TBR pile? ;)

    ReplyDelete