Friday, June 4, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (6)

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event where bloggers and readers can find new blogs to follow. It's a neat idea for new bloggers (very much like myself) because it helps them connect with other bloggers and it gives them an opportunity to find blogs similar to theirs. I'm really excited about participating in this! If you're interested, go over to Crazy for Books :)

It's Friday again, my friends! Y'all know what to do- leave a comment if you're here on the hop, and I'll be sure to visit you back. Have a lovely weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Found your blog through the hop - looking forward to checking out your reviews. I'm a writer and I love reading book review blogs. You can visit me at:

    http://joannebrothwell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's do the Hop!

    My Hop is here.

    I hope you are having a fun filled Friday. :)

    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopping by to say, hi.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through the hop! Great blog! Hope you'll drop by mine. I'm celebrating my one-year blogiversary with some great giveaways.

    Emily's Reading Room

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping on over! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hopping by to say hi! I love your blog, you've definitely gained a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Hopping through on the book bloger hop. Thanks for stopping by my site! Love the look of yours, that header is great! Bookish yet personalized...can't wait to explore the site...hop...hop...hop...

    ReplyDelete