Friday, June 11, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (7)

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event where bloggers and readers can find new blogs to follow. It's a neat idea for new bloggers (very much like myself) because it helps them connect with other bloggers and it gives them an opportunity to find blogs similar to theirs. I'm really excited about participating in this! If you're interested, go over to Crazy for Books :)

Hi loves, it's Friday again! I hope you all had a wonderful week. Let's end it with a bang and do the hop!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Erika!

    I've popped over from the Blog Hop! Lovely to meet you and discover your new-to-me blog. I'm your latest follower.

    If you'd like to drop by, please visit us here!

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping over from the blog hop to say hello. My blog is here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting for the blog hop :) Love your blog.

    http://amomentwithmystee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just "hopping" by to say HI! Looking forward to reading your reviews :D

    Have a great weekend!

    Vanessa :D
    {Don't forget to check out our NEW bookish Vlog! Thanks!!}
    Book ♥ Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by on the Hop. My Hop is here.

    Happy Friday. :)

    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping by! I'm a new follower and I look forward to reading more of your reviews.

    -JL @ An Avid Reader's Musings
    www.avidreadersmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping in!
    I just became your 100th follower so congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Thanks for hopping by my blog! Have a great weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting me through the blog hop. I'm now following.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, found you at the hop. Just stopped by for a look see. Hope you'll visit me at http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/
    I think the hop is a marvelous way to meet bloggers both old and new. This week I decided to only visit newer bloggers and wish them success and longevity.

    ReplyDelete