Friday, June 18, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (8)

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event where bloggers and readers can find new blogs to follow. It's a neat idea for new bloggers (very much like myself) because it helps them connect with other bloggers and it gives them an opportunity to find blogs similar to theirs. I'm really excited about participating in this! If you're interested, go over to Crazy for Books :)

Happy Friday, guys! Let's celebrate the end of another stressful week- start an awesome weekend with the hop!

9 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Thanks for stopping by - I am returning the favour.

    I am now your newest follower. Have a hopping weekend :)

    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by at my blog! :)
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erika. I'm visiting from the Hop but am already a follower. Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I found you one the hop. I am doing a beach bag giveaway package on my book blog site too. I hope you hop by and check it out and enter.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is how I found you! Just became your latest follower! :) I think we're interested in a lot of the same books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is how i found you! Thanks for following my blog. I'm your latest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blog Hop! Its my 8th as well! Oh and look at my page Want to swap. I have tons of books to swap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping by! (I already follow) Saw your Waiting on Wednesday post, and I think you'll love Winter Longing--it's a delightful book, just as sweet as it looks.

    -Tiger http://tigersallconsumingbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopped on here :)I like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete