Friday, June 25, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (9)

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event where bloggers and readers can find new blogs to follow. It's a neat idea for new bloggers (very much like myself) because it helps them connect with other bloggers and it gives them an opportunity to find blogs similar to theirs. I'm really excited about participating in this! If you're interested, go over to Crazy for Books :)

It's been such a fun-filled week! I've been pretty busy with (yet another) recruitment week in school, but I've been working on bookish things, too! I've started The Body Finder, and I posted a review on The Everafter by Amy Huntley! Also, I've been working on some interviews and scheduling posts, so there's lots in store for Erika Breathes Books! Hope your week went wonderfully as well :)

12 comments:

  1. I checked out your gallery on deviant my favorite is the Sun Shine on me...Hope you enjoy the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog via the book blogger hop and am now happy to be a follower

    TheReading Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erika, I've heard so much about The Body Finder and would love to read it too! Hope you're enjoying your read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Just hopping by as part of the Book Hop. Love your blog and I'm now a follower :).
    Have a great weekend,
    Carly x.

    http://carlybennett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you in the book hop. :) now a follower of your lovely blog. :)

    -Len-
    Musings of a Reader Happy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Followed the hop to you! Look forward to reading your reviews:)

    Jenny
    www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog. I'm a new follower :) Hopping by to wish you a great weekend!

    Hope you can stop by!
    Confessions of a Bookaholic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by on the Hop. My Hop is here.

    I hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend. :)

    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found you through the hop. Have a great weekend!
    talesandtreats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had to say hello after seeing your name - my daughter's name is Erica too! I love the way did your header - so incredibly cool!
    Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there,stopping by on the Hop! I'm now a follower, have a good weekend and happy reading =D
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am hopping by. I'm now a follower.

    http://2readornot2read-loves2read.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete