Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (5)

teasertuesdays31
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser:

"I orbited around him. It was as if the rest of the world was out of focus, and he was the only thing that came through clearly."

- Albatross by Josie Bloss, p. 80

I actually finished this book earlier today, but I haven't started on anything else so I decided to use this as my teaser. Albatross isn't my typical read- it's a lot more cynical than majority of the books I've read. But I enjoyed reading it- I found the painfully honest story refreshing and relevant. Review will be posted soon! :)

7 comments:

  1. Great teaser! Haven't heard of this one, but it sounds like a book I'd read - will have to add it to the wishlist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesdays-making-of-duchess.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book looks familiar; I think I have it on my wish list already, but will have to double check. If not, definitely going to add it--sounds very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting teaser! I haven't heard of the book but I'll have to look for it. My teaser is from Moon Sworn by Keri Arthur. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I love this teaser! I can't wait for your review :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOHHH! I hope you put a review up soon! It looks really good.

    ReplyDelete