Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (7)

 
Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you can post about upcoming releases you're looking forward to.

Winter Longing
by Tricia Mills
August 19th, 2010

A plane crash in Alaska takes
Winter’s first love away forever . . .

When Winter's boyfriend is killed in a plane crash in the Alaskan wilderness, she's robbed of the future she'd only just allowed herself to believe might be hers. Winter and Spencer had been destined for one another. And after his death, Spencer's presence continues to haunt her.

But when her next-door neighbor becomes an unlikely friend, Winter begins to accept all that she can't change. Can she open herself to a new future . . . and a possible new love?
 -
Winter Longing sounds like a beautiful and emotional read. I'm a total sucker for poignant, heartbreaking stories, so this one is something I'd probably enjoy. It sounds so deep and moving! The people who have read it have also given it nothing but praise, so I am quite positive that this will be a winner. I can't wait to get on this bittersweet emotional roller coaster :)

10 comments:

  1. I could have sworn I had this on my wish list already, but apparently not. Thanks for the reminder!

    (I should go do my WoW post now, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice. I think this has the potential to be a hit with lots of bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a good choice. Thanks for sharing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds very compelling! Nice pick!

    My WoW is here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this does sound like something I'd enjoy...

    Here's mine:

    http://chezraine.wordpress.com/2010/06/16/waiting-on-wednesday-14/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this book! I reviewed in on Sunday, and I don't think you'll be disappointed--it's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one sounds really good, I will definitely be adding it to my TBR list :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds very good. Winter's such a cool name.

    ReplyDelete