Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (9)

 Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you can post about upcoming releases you're looking forward to.

Amelia O'Donohue Is So Not A Virgin
by Helen Fitzgerald
November 1st, 2010
At this boarding school, even the wildest rumors don't measure up to what's really going on...

Rachel Ross is asthmatic and "more bottled up than ketchup," but that's fine. Nothing will prevent her from graduating at the top of her exclusive new boarding school and getting into Oxford.

Rachel refuses to be distracted by the present until she uncovers a shocking secret on campus. She realizes that someone is in desperate need of help and that she actually has something to share-and more friends than she knew.

With an utterly original, hilarious, and honest voice, Amelia O'Donohue delivers a sexy new boarding school tale with true heart-and a surprise ending you won't forget.
-

There's something about boarding school stories. I've never been to one, but they've always fascinated me. Just  imagine what goes on behind those closed walls... The possibilities are endless! This one looks like a really fun, light read and I can't wait to read it!

4 comments:

  1. Great pick! I haven't heard of this one, but it sounds fun and I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd get this one even just for the name! lol. Adding to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! It sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean, boardingshooldrama's are so good. I am loving this book already, it sounds so nice.

    ReplyDelete