Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Follow (1)


The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event where bloggers and readers can find new blogs to follow. It's a neat idea for new bloggers (very much like myself) because it helps them connect with other bloggers and it gives them an opportunity to find blogs similar to theirs. I'm really excited about participating in this! If you're interested, go over to Crazy for Books :)

This week, Jen asked us to include which book we can't wait to read in our blogpost. I have a TON of books that I'm dying to read, but the two books that are at the top of my list right now are Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles, and Linger by Maggie Stiefvater. Both are sequels, which I guess is the reason why I'm so anxious to read them. I'm so desperate to know what's in store for Maggie and Caleb and for sam and Grace!


I just finished the first midterm week of my sophomore year *insert choirs of angels singing in the background*. This week has been hell, and I still have a lot of coursework left for the rest of the term, but to celebrate the end of the stressful week, I'm planning on spending the weekend doing nothing but reading! Yay! :D I also recently discovered another follow meme that takes place on Fridays, the Follow my Book Blog Friday! So on top of the Book Blogger Hop, I'll do it as well :)

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

    1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
    2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - www.onceuponachapter.com
    3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
    4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
    5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
    6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
    7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post! 
    You guys know the drill! If you're here on either of the hops, leave a comment so I can pay you a visit too. Happy hopping!

    12 comments:

    1. Hi Erika! I found you through Follow Friday and am now following you. The first book you mentioned above, I've never heard of, but I'll be checking it out! The second, Linger, yes- I think everyone's looking forward to that! :P

      Good for you for taking a break and rewarding yourself after such a hard week! I have a finals test on Tues. *boo*

      Have a great weekend!
      ~Tanya
      Among The Muses

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi there!

      MY FRIDAY FIND will tell you which book I am absolutely dying to get my hands on!

      You can find my Follow post and Friday find here!

      Have a great weekend!

      I'm already a follower :)

      Sassy
      :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi, Erika!

      Just hopping by!

      I was like petrified to think of which book to write as my can't wait books. I have four. :p

      Cheers!

      -Len-
      Musings of a Reader Happy

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hello there. I am stopping by via the blog hop. I love your blog. I can't wait for Return to Paradise. The first one broke my heart.
      I am new follower.
      Have a great weekend.
      Savy

      http://www.bookswithbite.net

      ReplyDelete
    5. Just hopping by to say hello! I am following and can’t wait to read more from your blog. I am excited to get my hands on Last Sacrifice. I have a Crescendo contest going on and here is my link for my Follow Friday

      ReplyDelete
    6. Found you through the Follow and am now a follower! =) Have a great weekend and feel free to drop by my blog if you have the time!!

      Missy @ Missy's Reads & Reviews

      ReplyDelete
    7. great picks girl happy hopping chick! :)

      ReplyDelete
    8. Hey you, just following on the hop and the Friday Follow. Great site. Come visit me.
      See ya!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Hello there, I hopped over to wish you a good weekend and happy reading! I am a new follower. :)

      ReplyDelete
    10. Just stopping by for the hop!! I am now a follower!!! I am looking forward to reading more from you!

      ReplyDelete
    11. I'm stopping by from the Book Blog Hop to say a quick Hi!

      I'm already a Follower!

      Happy Friday & Happy Reading!

      Have a great weekend!

      Larissa
      Welcome To Larissa's Bookish Life!

      ReplyDelete
    12. I am already a follower. I came over from the hop to say hi. I can't wait to read Linger too. I will have to add Return to Paradice to my list. Stop by my blog if you can. Have a great weekend.
      http://2readornot2read-loves2read.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete