Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (11)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser:

"I am wasting my time thinking about a girl named Garrett who I barely know. Because there is one solid truth about women, and that is this: they never stay."

- Crash Test Love by Ted Michael, p. 56

I've been reading nothing but serious books, so this was a nice change. I haven't gotten very far, but it seems like a really nice light read with a cute love story. I have very high hopes for this one!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, that makes my heart go out to him. Great teaser. My curiosity is definitely piqued! Here's my teaser from Shiver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very practical and very sad...

    Here's mine:

    http://rainysnowday.wordpress.com/2010/07/13/teaser-tuesdays-15/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this book, but I will have to check it out. It sounds interesting. I'm glad you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! Mine this week comes from The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by Frank Baum. (: Here's the link. I love your header image. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone sounds a little jaded.

    My teasers this week are here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice teaser! It says so much about the speaker. My teaser is from Legacies by Mercedes Lackey and Rosemary Edghill.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a series too, but sometimes I just need a break :)
    Hope you are enjoying the book.
    HERE is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Garrett is a very unusual name for a girl. Great teaser!


    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete