Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (10)

 Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you can post about upcoming releases you're looking forward to.

Crazy
by Han Nolan
September 13th, 2010
Fifteen-year-old Jason has fallen upon bad times—his mother has died and his father has succumbed to mental illness. As he tries to hold his crazy father and their crumbling home together, Jason relies on a host of imaginary friends for guidance as he stumbles along trying not to draw attention to his father’s deteriorating condition.
-

I've read some reviews on this one, and they've all been positive so far! Crazy looks like a unique, profound book that tackles a controversial topic in a light-hearted manner. Have any of you read this yet? Is yes, what did you think of it? :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow! That sounds like a serious read. I will have to keep my eye out for this one. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this book does look really good! I haven't seen any reviews, though. Glad to hear they've all been positive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds really interesting, I hadn't heard of this one before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That could be done well or badly. I'm interested to see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm visiting because of the blog hop. Great place!

    I'm a follower.

    I'll be hanging around awhile.

    VampAngel
    VampAngel's Dilemma: To Read or Not To Read It? That is The Question

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for this one either! Lovely pick :)

    Oh yeah it's on Netgalley if you're interested. I would read it there, but I have a tough time reading books online.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i actually haven't heard of this book but it sounds really good thanks for the insight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got an e-book for this for review. Havent started it yet but it looks pretty good :)

    ReplyDelete