Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (13)


 Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you can post about upcoming releases you're looking forward to.


Where the Truth Lies
by Jessica Warman
September 28th, 2010
On the surface, Emily Meckler leads the perfect life. She has three best friends, two loving parents, and the ideal setup at the Connecticut prep school where her father is the headmaster. But Emily also suffers from devastating nightmares about fire and water, and nobody knows why. Then the enigmatic Del Sugar enters her life, and Emily is immediately swept away—but her passionate relationship with Del is just the first of many things that aren't quite what they seem in Emily's life. As the lies she's been told start to unravel, Emily must set out to discover the truth regarding her nightmare; on a journey that will lead her to question everything she thought she knew about love, family, and her own idyllic past.
-
I was drawn to this novel from the first time I saw it. Isn't the cover so pretty?! The story sounds promising, too. Mysterious, honest and heartfelt, Where the Truth Lies is definitely a book I'm looking forward to reading.

10 comments:

  1. AHH! The cover IS lovely and the synopsis is definitely intriguing! I'm adding it to my TBR! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this one before but sounds interesting and the cover is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! I'm looking forward to this release, too. It sounds awesome and I like the cover. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, the story sounds so good, and the cover is beautiful. I'll have to add it to my TBR pile. Thanks for posting this. I'm a new follower.

    Katie
    http://thecrescivelibrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of this before, but it sounds enchanting!

    You are right, the cover is absolutely beautiful! I will have to add this to my TBR List!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the sound of this, and I hadn't heard of it before. Great pick. I will be checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've given you award over here at my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, this sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete