Sunday, August 1, 2010

In My Mailbox (1)

 In My Mailbox is a meme created by Kristi of The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

video

I've been blogging for almost six months, and it's only now that I decided to finally do an IMM post. I got quite a lot of books this past month (and some from my June haul are still unread), so I thought it was about time. I also chose to do a vlog, since I love watching them :)

Since I don't regularly get books every week, I'll only be doing an IMM post every once in a while, probably every month or so.

I hope you enjoyed watching, guys! Don't forget to leave the link to your own IMMs :) (and yes, those are Barbies on the left side of the screen. I can't seem to part with my childhood friends!)

Books Mentioned:
Numbers by Rachel Ward
Crash Test Love by Ted Michael
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey
 Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Tweet Heart by Elizabeth Rudnick
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Tell Me A Secret by Holly Cupala
North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink
Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison


Swag:
Freefall by Mindi Scott bookmarks

*I only realized after the video was posted that it's a bit jumpy between Before I Fall and The Hunger Games. My apologies!

14 comments:

  1. You have a great list of books there! Amy & Roger's Epic Detour is one of my must-reads this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved your vlog Erika you sound like such a darling :) you have some fantastic books there happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mailbox! I've heard lots of good things about all of those books & quite a few are on my TBR list! I'll be interested to hear what you think, especially with Twenty Boy Summer, Tell Me a Secret, and Numbers! Enjoy!

    Casey
    The Bookish Type

    ReplyDelete
  4. ERIKA!! YOUR SUCH A CUTIE!! Love the vlog! You did totally fine! I told you it would turn out great! Anyways, awesome books! TMAS is amazing. I also bought Guardian of the Gate in the bookstores. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great vlog! :) I'm still a little too shy to do one lol. Maybe in a month or so :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books, I can't wait to read Tell Me A Secret!
    Oh and you're super professional in that video :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books! Enjoy reading them.
    My first IMM post-
    http://books-love-affair.blogspot.com/2010/08/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Numbers looks really good, I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got some good ones this week! I've heard good things about Before I Fall, I'll be interested to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVED YOUR VLOG!! You did a fabulous job! Thanks for mentioning me you really didn't have to! Jessica's guide made me laugh on page 30!! Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a great selection of books! Have fun reading them all :)

    LOVE your VLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  12. <4 Crash Test Love, i love your IMM books lol! Hope u enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete