Now here I am, six months later, still totally absorbed with my blog. I never thought I'd be able to maintain it, but I surprised myself by never losing interest. Part of it is because it's something I'm really passionate about, but I owe pretty big part of it to you, my readers, too. So to thank you all for supporting me in my blogging endeavors and to celebrate E.B.B.'s sixth monthsary (and to celebrate the fact that I've reached 250 followers!), I'm having my first ever giveaway! I'm giving away copies of some of my favorite books, because I love them so much I want to give you guys a chance to love them, too, and some other goodies!
Here's what's up for grabs:
- 1 brand new paperback copy of When it Happens by Susane Colasanti
- 1 brand new paperback copy of Bloom by Elizabeth Scott
- Freefall by Mindi Scott bookmarks
- 1 ARC of The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May and June by Robin Benway*
- 1 signed copy and T-shirt of Minder by Kate Kaynak**
* Donated by Mavie of The Bookologist. Thanks Mavie!
** This will be sent by Kate herself, so it's only open to U.S, mailing addresses. Sorry, international readers! You can still avail of the other prizes :)
*Freefall bookmarks not pictured
- open internationally
- must be a follower of E.B.B.
- contest ends September 28th, 2010 at 11:59 PM EST
- one winner takes all the prizes
- comments are appreciated, but do not count as an entry
- fill out the form below to enter
Good luck! :)