Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (15)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser: 




"Even as I thrashed around, I held on too his hoodie. Whatever happened to us now, it was going to happen to us together- I wasn't going to let go of him for anything."

- Numbers by Rachel Ward, p. 121

13 comments:

  1. I hope they're on a roller coaster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh! I've had this book for a while but held off on reading it because I just took a trip to London. I need to pull it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the teaser, I've never heard of this book before I'm going to go and check it out on goodreads now.

    Thanks for visiting my blog before, good luck with your finals!

    Romy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The book seems interesting! Great teaser!

    My teaser
    http://books-love-affair.blogspot.com/2010/08/treasured-tuesdays-and-teaser-tuesdays_10.html

    Misha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the teaser! This book is already on my TBR stack. I hope to get to it soon. My teaser is from Brothers in Arms by Lois McMaster Bujold. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read this book so bad! This is a great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great book. Hope you enjoy it!
    My Teaser this week is Kiss It.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! I haven't heard much about this book, but it looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder if she means physically or just metaphorically?

    My teaser is here

    ReplyDelete