Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (16)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser: 




"Lucius was inches from me now, and he leaned down, the better to see eye-to-eye. And then he bared his teeth. Only they weren't just teeth anymore. They were fangs."

17 comments:

  1. Great Teaser loved this book! specidicly page 30 about the third paragraph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser, I loved this book too :D Hope you are enjoying it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I love this book so much! It's actually one of my favorites and Lucius would TOTALLY make one of my top 10 hotties from YA novels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser. i still have to buy this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a coincidence, just finished reading this one on my kindle last week :)

    My teaser today - Teaser Tuesday #8 Sweep Series 12- Eclipse

    ReplyDelete
  6. How are you liking it? I won this from a read-a-thon but haven't gotten to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice cover!

    My teaser is The King of Attolia - a book I am very excited about reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this teaser. :) I have seen this book at the bookstore, but decided not to buy any of the wonderful books that where there. Now I think I have to reconsider. ;) I'll wait for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eep! That's a great teaser :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked this book. I hope you are enjoying it. Nice teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teaser! I LOVED this book. :) I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds interesting! I've wondered about this book.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was a fun book to read. I loved the letters he wrote back home. My teaser is from Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That would be a BIG surprise! Enjoy your read!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nothing like fangs to get some attention!!! ;)~

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's some teaser! haha
    I've been meaning to read this one! I hear it's great.

    Briana

    ReplyDelete