Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (17)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser: 



"Sam turns to me and smiles. For a few seconds we do that awkward conversational tango where we're both trying to talk at the same time and just end up laughing and saying nothing at all."

- Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler, p. 119

11 comments:

  1. Haha, I love that quote! That awkward moment always seems to happen to me. Anyways, hope you're liking the book! I've heard that it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quote! This has always been a book I've been interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Teaser! This book is on my TBR list, and I look forward to reading your review :)

    Lu
    http://lusbookblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Great teaser. This was an awesome book. I hope you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the title is a teaser enough to catch my attention.

    My teaser comes from The Night Villa by Carol Goodman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute teaser that you can picture.

    My TT

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesday-hunger-games-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your book. Mine's from Avenue of the Dead by Evelyn Anthony.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is cute. Nice teaser. Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like something my granddaughter would enjoy. I hope you're liking the book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember doing the conversational tango :D

    Came by to share I'm passing on an award and that I'm excited I found your site. Come by to http://thebookishsnob.blogspot.com to find out more. You can also find my teaser there. Enjoy your evening !!

    ReplyDelete