Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (18)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser: 




"Tristen was seated at a glossy black piano, his thick hair falling over his forehead, and he wore a tux, which made him look older than a teenager- even more so than the tie I'd seen him wear. He must have been playing, but the photographer has captured a moment when Tristen had glanced up from the keys, his brown eyes directly meeting the lens, and the intensity I saw there..."

- Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey, p. 33

10 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I still can't believe I let this one sit on my shelves for months! *Runs and hides on the bed in shame* lol I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have this one on my shelf, and I can't wait to read it! I've heard so many fabulous things about Beth Fantaskey!

    If you're interested, my Teaser Tuesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh my husband was going to buy this for me but the book had a tear and was the only one. Great teaser and I'll keep my eye out for another copy.

    Mine's at http://thebookishsnob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice teaser! I bought this book, but have not had a chance to start it yet. Will definitely have to move it to the top of my TBR pile!

    My Teaser is from Rules of Attraction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the cover on this one!

    My teaser this week is quite action packed. It's from Frostbitten by Kelly Armstrong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen a lot about this book! Great teaser. I love the way the pianist's looking into the camera is represented.

    My teaser is from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to pick this up soon =D

    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great description. I keep reading raves reviews for this book! Hope you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Jessica's Guide so I have been meaning to read this one! Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice!

    Here's mine from a funny picture book, It's a Book.

    ReplyDelete