Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (17)

 Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you can post about upcoming releases you're looking forward to.

 Blank Confession
by Pete Hautman
November 16th, 2010
Shayne Blank is the new kid in town--but that doesn't stop him from getting into a lot of trouble very quickly. The other kids don't understand him. He's not afraid of anything. He seems too smart. And his background doesn't add up. But when he walks into the police department to confess to a murder, it quickly becomes apparent that nothing is as it seems. There's more to Shayne--and his story--than meets the eye. As the details begin to fill in, the only thing that becomes clear is that nothing about Shayne's story is clear at all.
 -

 All I know about this book is what I gathered from the summary above, but I'm already very intrigued. It sounds like there's something very mysterious about the protagonist, and I'm dying to find out his secrets! I'll surely be getting myself a copy of this novel- it looks like way too much fun and intrigue to pass up!

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for introducing me to this book!

    My WoW

    Lu
    Have a look at my new Giveaway :)
    http://lusbookblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is definitely going on my TBR pile, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stand the cover, but the story sounds great! Thanks for the recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This does look fascinating...thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine:

    http://curlupandread.wordpress.com/2010/08/25/waiting-on-wednesday-3/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds mysterious. I like that we get a male lead character too!

    Our pick is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, this one sounds like it's full of twists...

    ReplyDelete
  7. for sure sounds interesting...thanks for sharing......

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cover! Definitely sounds like an interesting book, not much is given away by the summary. I'm gonna keep an eye out for it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoy your book!
    Here is my Waiting on Wednesday Post

    Be sure to check out my 100 Followers Contest Here:
    A Book Obsession..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not usually a fan of murder in YA books, but I've read Hautman before and enjoyed his prose. Nice pick!

    If you'd like, you can check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely sounds intriguing! Hope you get it soon. My WOW is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete