Friday, September 17, 2010

Follow Friday (10)


The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event where bloggers and readers can find new blogs to follow. It's a neat idea for new bloggers (very much like myself) because it helps them connect with other bloggers and it gives them an opportunity to find blogs similar to theirs. I'm really excited about participating in this! If you're interested, go over to Crazy for Books :)

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - www.onceuponachapter.com
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
Happy BBAW, everyone! As this is the week we can all show our love and appreciation to all the bloggers out there, Jenn over at Crazy for Books asked us to talk about our favorite bloggers as part of this week's blog hop question. This isn't exactly easy for me, because, well, I have so many!

Of course there are the standards. I love The Story Siren, The Undercover Book Lover, and The Bookologist. Those blogs are phenomenal, and I consider them three of the most influential blogs I know. They're the ones that inspired me to start a blog of my own! And they seem super sweet- I talk to Mavie of The Bookologist semi-regularly, and she's one of my closest blogger friends. The Hiding Spot is another great blog I visit all the time. Sara  writes the greatest reviews and the most interesting author interviews.

Then there's Along for the Ride, Moonlight Book Reviews, Fragments of Life, and Fantasy4Eva. Sara, Erika, Precious and Aly all write wonderful reviews and constantly update their blogs with really interesting content, and I love them all. We all sort of started blogging at the same time, and I love them all so much. I never miss a post from any one of these blogs, and I mean NEVER.

Some authors also have brilliant blogs. My personal favorites are Mindi Scott's and Susane Colasanti's. Both Susane and Mindi update their blogs regularly, with thought-provoking, substantial posts. I'm always looking out for their latest entries!

I have so many more that I read religiously, so many more that I can't mention them all, but those are just a few of the blogs that I stalk. Visit them all and see how wonderful they all are!

Love a blog that you think I'll love, too? Leave a comment with your BBH post, so I can check out your favorites, too! Have a lovely weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Happy HOP! THanks for sharing your faves. I'll make sure I check them out. Enjoy your weekend :)

    Come by my HOP for this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still 17 at heart despite being double that age in real life. I love YA books.
    If you love giveaways like I do then stop by my blog and check out my new giveaway linky:
    Got Great Giveaways?
    Have a great weekend!
    ~Inspired Kathy
    I Am A Reader, Not a Writer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    I'm hopping through from the blog hop and I don't think I've ever come across your blog before but I'm glad that I did because you're reading and reviewing some of the books that I'm itching to read, like the book you reviewed today.

    I'm a new follower so I look forward to reading your reviews and posts. Keep up the good work and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower from the hop! I have never come across your blog before but I am glad I have now! Come and visit me and join a new hop I am setting up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erika!
    Just hopping by and following. I'm a new follower, so please follow me back!

    ~Hafsah
    IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. I love those blogs too! Have a great weekend!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just hopping by.. :) I love you're layout!

    http://yachapters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Erika! Just hopping by! I'm already a follower of your blog.

    Have a nice weekend!

    -Len-
    Musings of a Reader Happy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi and happy hopping!
    I found your blog through Parajunkee´s hop!
    I´m a follower now and I can´t wait to read more from you!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stooping by from the Hop!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im an old follower just stopping by to say hi :D Hope you're having a good weekend

    ReplyDelete