Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (20)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser: 




"He's amazing and kind and I-

I'm a monster who can kill with my thoughts.

That's not what someone like him looked for in a girl."

- Minder by Kate Kaynak, p.70

I received this one for review a couple of weeks ago, and I finally got the chance to pick it up and get started on it last night. Pleasantly surprising! I had a feeling it'd be something I'd like, as I love YA paranormal and it sort of gave me an X-Men-like vibe, but it's even more engaging than I thought. I really love the pacing. I'll post a review soon.

9 comments:

  1. I found it a great book, too. I actually found their relationship a BIT too much for me, but other than that it was a dream.

    My TT this week is STORK by Wendy Delsol, a YA for release 12th October. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I'm curious to hear what you think.

    Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an interesting read. I'll be back to read your review on it. Enjoy your day!

    Here's my Tuesday Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good! This one has to go on my wishlist. Mine is from Cold Magic by Kate Elliott. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you enjoy your book. Check out my Tuesday Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another book for the tbr list. Great teaser! My TT from City of Ashes is here.
    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited for your review! The teaser you posted is really great and I want to know more about this novel. Thanks so much for sharing!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really interesting teaser -- makes me want to read this book!

    ReplyDelete