Saturday, October 30, 2010

Book Preview: Injane by Douglas Pearson

Hi everyone! So as you all know, it's the day before Halloween, and in line with everyone's favorite creepy holiday, I'm so excited to tell you guys about a new novel that's so eerie, it couldn't be more appropriate for Halloween.

I was recently given an opportunity to read the first chapter of Injane, and let me tell you, it's pretty darn unique. It's about a girl, Jane, who can see things regular people can't. I was gripped by the dark tale despite only reading a small chunk of it, and I'm excited to see how everything turns out. If you're a horror fan (like me), I'm sure you'd enjoy this thriller, too!

You can learn about Injane by visiting the Injane Facebook page.

Have a spooky Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. This sounds so so awesome! I'm definitely looking forward to reading this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading this one for what seems like months now. I really need to finish it. It's a great story, definitely perfect for this time of year! The font and the format gives me a headache though so I can only read small amounts at a time. :/

    ReplyDelete