Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Follow (12) + WINNER

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event where bloggers and readers can find new blogs to follow. It's a neat idea for new bloggers (very much like myself) because it helps them connect with other bloggers and it gives them an opportunity to find blogs similar to theirs. I'm really excited about participating in this! If you're interested, go over to Crazy for Books :)

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

 

 
Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  1. Follow our Featured Bloggers - www.onceuponachapter.com
  2. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  5. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  6. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

 Happy Friday, everyone! Let's do the hop. This week's BBH question asks how we spread the word about our blogs. I don't really "spread the word" per se, but I do Tweet and have a Facebook page (though I'm not very active). Also, I recently held a contest, and the entrants who Tweeted sort of spread the word for me! :D
 
Now moving on to Parajunkee's question, TONS of books have bitten me. Believe me, I love so many, and I have a bunch of favorites. But I think the book that has "bitten" me most recently is The Hunger Games series (not a book but a trilogy, but whatever!). I loved it so much, and to this day, I can't stop thinking about it! It's amazing!!!
 
And one last thing...
 
I celebrated my 6th-month blogversary, and I held a contest. It ended on the 28th, and I've come up with a winner!
 
Congratulations, Briana (The Book Pixie!)
 
I've e-mailed you regarding the contest. You have 72 hours to send me your address, otherwise your win will be forfeited.

6 comments:

  1. Just hopping by to say hi. Bookend Diaries http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love. Love. Love your about me/profile. So fab!

    Found you via the Hop... and happy belated 6 month blogoversary!


    -Stacey @ Flippin' Fabulous - A Reader's Record - Blog Hop + 100+Follower Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Erika, just hopping on by! I know, Twitter is great for spreading the word :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by for the Hop! I love your profile on the upper right hand corner- so creative! Belated congratulations as well on your 6 month blogversary!

    Your new review, Duplikate, looks really interesting. I had not heard of the book so I will have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, the Hunger Games has popped up a few times on the bitten list! I really have to read them. (and thank you for answering this question, so many people don't)

    And ... a lot of people are saying twitter... I am now convinced that I am "doing Twitter wrong" LOL!

    Check out my Book Blogger Hop, Follow Friday and Giveaway HERE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous header...first-time visitor......just hopping by...hope you are having fun in the hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see how I get the word out:

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete