Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Follow (13)

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event where bloggers and readers can find new blogs to follow. It's a neat idea for new bloggers (very much like myself) because it helps them connect with other bloggers and it gives them an opportunity to find blogs similar to theirs. I'm really excited about participating in this! If you're interested, go over to Crazy for Books :)

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
 

 Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  1. Follow our Featured Bloggers - www.onceuponachapter.com
  2. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  5. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  6. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
Hi guys! I hope you all had a great week, and that you have an even better weekend. Start it off with a good book! My reading suggestion, in line with Parajunkee's Follow my Blog Friday question, is Bad Kitty by Michele Jaffe. It's a pretty old book, I read it around three years ago, but it's suspenseful and fun. It's got a hilarious, quirky heroine with a knack for solving crime, and it's a fresh mystery/action novel coated in sugar and hilarity. If you haven't read it yet, add it to your reading pile already! You won't be disappointed.

Have an awesome weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! Old follower just stopping by the blog hop! Have a great weekend :)

    Savy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey am now a new follower:) If you like to visit/follow me: http://misspageturnerscityofbooks.blogspot.com/2010/10/follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm a new follower! Looks like we have similar tastes in books :-) I'll be back often to check out your blog!
    Come see what's happening at GReads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, just dropping by your gorgeous blog. By the way I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Happy Follow Friday! Just stoppin’ on by. <3 I’m a new follower. (btw your blog is sooo cute!)

    Kristina @ Frazzled Book Nommer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    I´m stopping by to share some blog hopping love! I´m a new follower and I´m so glad I found your blog! Your design is so amazing!

    Have a great weekend!

    Christine
    @ Reading on the Dark Side

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Follow Friday!!! Hope you will stop by my blog too! My publisher and I are looking for a group of bloggers for a huge blog tour next year before the release of book two in my 'A Sense of Truth' series! We will be giving out a few more copies of The Thirteenth Chime (we can only give out so many, being open to e-books gives an upper hand) and are still open to all interviews and guest posts. We want to fill up the Amazon page with reviews and try to reach as many people as we can!!! Hope you might consider being a part of the team! Thank you either way!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    Emma_Michaels@hotmail.com
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by to say happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Erika! I've never heard of this one, but I love fun books with quirky heroines! I might have to give it a shot!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Erika! I'm a new follower from FF. Happy reading!

    Laura Ashlee
    Ramblings of a (Future) Librarian

    ReplyDelete
  11. Found you on FF. A newcomer and it's really great, I'm enjoying the blog hop. I'm following you now. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Just hopped over from parajunkee. Nice to find another blog. Hope you can visit me and read ch 1 of my novel Lethal Inheritance.

    ReplyDelete