Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Follow (14)

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event where bloggers and readers can find new blogs to follow. It's a neat idea for new bloggers (very much like myself) because it helps them connect with other bloggers and it gives them an opportunity to find blogs similar to theirs. I'm really excited about participating in this! If you're interested, go over to Crazy for Books :)

Book Blogger Hop Question: Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden? 
Everywhere! I usually prefer reading while curled up on a couch, sipping tea, or on a seat in Starbucks while drinking coffee, but I hardly ever get to do those. I usually end up reading on the bus on my way home, or some random chair in school. I've learned not to be picky LOL.


 Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  1. Follow our Featured Bloggers - www.onceuponachapter.com
  2. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  5. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  6. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
Parajunkee's Question: What book are you currently reading?
Right now I'm reading (and obsessed with) The Mortal Instruments series! I got the boxed set a while ago, and since I just finished my midterms, I dove right into it. I finished City of Bones last night, and I'm now on City of Glass. They're amazing novels! I am quite upset, though, because I accidentally saw spoilers for the series online, but oh well. The suspense is sort of ruined, but they're amazing books nonetheless. What are you reading? 

26 comments:

  1. I LOVE Cassandra Clare! Have you read Clockwork Angel yet? If not, it's a must read if you liked The Mortal Instruments books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the covers for Cassandra Clare's books. I've only read the first book in The Mortal Instruments trilogy, but I thought it was a decent read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I really must read The Mortal Instruments series! I've been thinking about it for over a year now but never bothered to pick it up--and now, I regret it! Also, thank you for stopping by my blog! :D I'm now following you too.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for dropping by the blog :)

    Absol love your header! And The Mortal Instrument series is a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erika! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I still haven't finished The Mortal Instruments series but I have read Clare's new book Clockwork Angel which was good.

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. I've only read the first Mortal Instruments book but I really really want to read the rest. I loved the first book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay to the Mortal Instruments series!! Seriously one of the best, in my opinion.
    Happy reading!
    Come see what's happening at GReads!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I LOVED the Mortal Instruments series and I was freaking out when Cassandra said she was going to write three more in the series!!! Have a great weekend!
    -Danna (new follower

    ReplyDelete
  9. I"m a new follower through the Friday Follow. I loved City Of Ashes!!! The whole series was amazing. I was really excited to hear that they optioned the series for a film and that they are writing a 4th book from Simon's perspective.

    www.donotdisturbmybooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy HOP! I'll read everywhere and anywhere but at home I snuggle up in my bed to read because it's the most quiet. Enjoy your weekend :)

    Come HOP over to The Bookish Snob

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    Happy Friday! I'm stopping by for Follow Friday and the Blog Hop to say hello. I hope you have a fantastically awesome weekend! :)

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blog Hopper and Friday Follow here!

    My answer is in the cozy two-seater chair in my living room. It's so comfy!

    Follow Friday answer: I am reading Black Magic Lover by Cynthia Cooke, Harlequin Nocturne paperback.

    Followed! Hope you follow back. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy friday. thanks for following BONAFIDE BLOGGER.
    instant follow back coming your way!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm glad that you also loved Jane. I felt it was a great take on an old classic. Jane Eyre is one of my favorite books! I'm now following you as well. :-)

    Kate @ Literary Explorations

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Blog Hop Friday! I'm your newest follower!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
  16. stopping by from the hop. I'm actually in a debate with myself whether or not to get the mortal instruments series. I see every time I go to my walmarts booksection and think do i or do i not want it. I have a feeling I will break down sometime soon.

    Happy weekedn

    ReplyDelete
  17. New follower here. I'm another who will read anywhere but my favourite place is my bed, especially in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Back for a visit...Hopping by for the weekend hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer this week's question.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for stopping by and following!
    I'm following you back :)
    Hafsah @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! I'm a new follower of yours too!

    Have an awesome weekend!

    Claire :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I'm an old follower and adore your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, I like your Hot Seat post! Don't think I've seen one earlier..must have missed them, perhaps.
    An old follower :)
    - Dee, on the Hop from e-Volving Books

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Erika,
    thanks for stopping by at my blog!

    I think it's quite important to read at least a few classics, and by challenging myself to read at least one every month, I have a motivation to do so (:. It works great, you should try it!

    Happy reading
    Celine @
    Nyx Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have been wanting to read the Mortal Instruments series - they sound phenomenal! I'm a new follower so I can't wait to read your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey! Thanks fot stopping by my blog. This is me returning the favor.

    I read The Mortal Intruments series a while ago and really liked it. I hope you do to.

    ReplyDelete