Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Follow (18)

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event where bloggers and readers can find new blogs to follow. It's a neat idea for new bloggers (very much like myself) because it helps them connect with other bloggers and it gives them an opportunity to find blogs similar to theirs. I'm really excited about participating in this! If you're interested, go over to Crazy for Books :)

The Book Blogger Hop Question: "Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our holiday traditions are!"
My life is nowhere near perfect, but there are so many things I'm thankful for. My family, my friends, being able to go to a good school, having a roof over my head... That's just the beginning. It's cheesy, I know, but isn't that what Thanksgiving's about? :D

Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  1. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://www.onceuponachapter.com/
  2. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  5. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  6. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
Parajunkee's Question: How long have you been book blogging?
Around nine months! I put up the blog in February, and I honestly did not think I'd be able to keep it up, but I can't imagine doing that now- my blog's grown to be a part of me!

10 comments:

  1. Hey Erika! Old follower just stopping by for FF. I've been blogging for going on 2 months now. So far so good! Have a great weekend and happy reading!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads (Twitter)
    Don't forget to check out my newest review of One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost. 5/5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy friday! :) I hope you have a awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "How long have you been book blogging?"


    I'm a newbie. I just started in October 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm a new follower, Hope you have a great Friday.

    FollowFridays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by from the Hop! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How long is too long?

    I was blogging from my official website about the interactive fiction books
    I was writing before the words "blog" and "blogging" entered the English
    language.

    And I blogged a lot about many things -- not just books.

    I need to blog off topic a little more, I think. I don't want people to the
    idea I'm too two dimensional!

    Thank God It's Follow Friday!

    Enjoy the weekend!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I've been book blogging for about 6 months. I had a food/fitness blog for awhile before that, but I think book blogging fits my personality more.
    Like you, I wasn't sure if I could keep it up, but I'm loving blogging more and more.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy hopping Erika hope you had a great weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, I'm stopping via Follow Friday! I'm a new follower!:D

    Here is my blog: www.lulu-bookaddict.blogspot.com
    Please follow back! Thanks!

    -Lulu

    ReplyDelete