Friday, December 24, 2010

Follow Friday (12)


The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event where bloggers and readers can find new blogs to follow. It's a neat idea for new bloggers (very much like myself) because it helps them connect with other bloggers and it gives them an opportunity to find blogs similar to theirs. I'm really excited about participating in this! If you're interested, go over to Crazy for Books :)

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - www.onceuponachapter.com
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

Parajunkee's Question: What are your plans for Christmas?
In my family, we don't really celebrate Christmas day. Staying up late and celebrating Christmas Eve is more our speed. My maternal grandparents come over with my uncles (only one out of the three this year because two of them live abroad), and we go to Church, watch movies, eat, and gamble while waiting for the clock to strike twelve. I love getting presents, but bonding with them while waiting for midnight is almost more fun.

Merry Christmas, everyone! And don't forget to join my Christmas giveaway :)

9 comments:

  1. I agree, as much as I joke around about the pressies. I love spending time with the family the most.

    Have a very Merry Christmas.

    Xmas Eve Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through.
    What's your fav Xmas movie?
    Merry Christmas!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your christmas, I hope you'll get plenty presents!

    This is our FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower! We celebrate more on Christmas Eve too! For years when I was little I thought thats when Christmas was! Then Santa just came the next day... Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas!
    Hoping by..

    http://blogonlinerandom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're celebrating Xmas day this year but I've done the Xmas eve celebration as well.

    Happy Holidays!
    Carmel @ Rabid Reads / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Already a follower, just wanted to say happy holidays! Your Christmas eve sounds fun - staying up all night = awesome ;). Hope you have a great day today :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through! Love your blog!
    http://mybookishways.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete