Sunday, December 26, 2010

In My Mailbox (3)

 
 In My Mailbox is a meme created by Kristi of The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.
 
It's been ages since I last did one of these, so I've got a couple of books to show you guys in this post! No vlog, though. Unfortunately, my videocam is broken! But I took a couple of pictures, so hopefully they'll do.

ARCS for review:
 Where the Truth Lies by Jessica Warman
Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell
Delirium by Lauren Oliver (!!!)
Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer
The Other Side of Dark by Sarah Smith

Books for review:
 Forget You by Jennifer Echols (signed)
Blue by Lou Aronica
Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst
Logic of Demons by H.A. Goodman
Adversary (Ganzfield #2) by Kate Kaynak (signed)
Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens
I Shall Wear Midnight by Terry Pratchett

Bought:
 Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro (currently reading)
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson (read and reviewed months ago, but only had it in Kindle format so I went ahead and bought a hardcopy because I like it so much)
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen (review here)
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (review here)
My Name is Memory by Anne Brashares (review here)
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger (review here)
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
Lock & Key by Sarah Dessen

Won:
 The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan (ARC)
won from Erika of Moonlight Book Reviews
Do Tampons Take Your Virginity?: A Catholic Girl's Memoir by Marie Simas (signed) (review here)
won from Kristina of Frazzled Book Nommer
 
Steampunk Necklace from Steam Designs
won from Ashley of Ashley's Bookshelf
Personalized Linger bookplate
Across the Universe Swag
    won from Sherry of Flipping Pages for All Ages and from Beth Revis

   Gifted:
 The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (had this in paperback already, but I wanted it in hardbound so my sister got it for me)
Matched by Ally Condie (!!!)

10 comments:

  1. *whistles* You, chica, are one busy chick. XD I only wish I could afford to buy that many books in one week and those are just the ones you bought! Absolutely wonderful week for you. :) I got a copy of Matched myself. I can't wait to read it! ^_^ And DELIRIUM!! Oh man, can't wait to read that, too. And Sarah Dessen? Awesome choices there. LOVE Sarah Dessen novels. :)

    Merry Christmas!

    -Amelia
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. DELIRIUM!!!! :D You will LOVE that book it is soooo amazing. Awesome swag you won too! Enjoy all your stuff and Merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a lot of books ;). The Duff, Matched and Delirium look awesome, and I loved Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens. Happy reading, and enjoy the rest of the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of good books wow! You're lucky! Happy happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! That's an amazing group of books you have there, I don't even know where to start commenting. I adored Delirium, hope you do too! Enjoy all those:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed Adversary and Delirium and hope you do too.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delirium! You lucky, lucky lady! I've yet to read a single thing by Jennifer Echols... There is just too little time in this world! I'll be looking forward to all of your great reviews (and Casting Characters!!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. A few, a few huh! lmfao that is one freaking awesome IMM girly, i hope you enjoy and hope you had a lovely Christmas, glad my nightshade review was insightful for you, :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm your newest follower from a Friday Blog Hop! I'd love it if you would follow back at one or all four of my blogs :)

    www.singleparentretreat.com
    http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/
    http://motherdaughterconnection.blogspot.com/
    http://jmconsultingservices.blogspot.com/

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete