Friday, January 28, 2011

Follow Friday (13)


The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event where bloggers and readers can find new blogs to follow. It's a neat idea for new bloggers (very much like myself) because it helps them connect with other bloggers and it gives them an opportunity to find blogs similar to theirs. I'm really excited about participating in this! If you're interested, go over to Crazy for Books :)


Jennifer's Question:  "What book are you most looking forward to seeing published in 2011?  Why are you anticipating that book?"
Oh my, so many! One is Delirium, which I just read and posted a review for. Then there's Angelfire, and The Demon Trapper's Daughter, and Angelfire! And What Happened to Goodbye, too! This year is going to be amazing in YA books of all kinds, and I can't wait to get my hands on them all :)

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:


  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - www.onceuponachapter.com
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
Parajunkee's Question: What is/was your favorite subject in school?
I'm currently in college, and since I'm in my sophomore year my schedule is consumed mostly by core subjects for my two degrees: economics and finance. It's a tedious tedious and very practical and math-heavy, but I don't really mind. I actually like math and economics. However, I do have the privilege of taking up one or two "floating" subjects each term, and it so happens that it's those subjects I enjoy most. Like this term I'm taking up Humanities-Literature and Basic Marketing 1, which are both so informative and fun. My professors in those classes are both a little insane, but they teach so well. And last term I took up Humanities-Art, and that was a lot of fun, too. I really got to exercise my passion for visual arts, and my professor was amazing.

14 comments:

  1. HI Hopping on by, I can't wait for Angelfire either . Hope you have a wonderful weekend and good luck with college.

    My FF and Blog hops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    stopping by here for the follow friday and to let you know I am a new follower

    Happy Friday!

    Kyanara
    http://lacedlittlemuffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angelfire! I need to preorder that. And The Demon Trapper's Daughter. Both books I'm looking forward to. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Angelfire? hmm, I really should check that out :)
    My hop post is just up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I'm your newest follower. The book I'm most looking forward to is the sequel to Philip Reeve's Fever Crumb published by Scholastic. If you're a fan of Hunger Games or Maze Runner, then check that one out!

    When you get the chance, please visit and consider following me at one of my blogs:
    http://teachwithpicturebooks.blogspot.com
    http://howtoteachanovel.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm your newest follower! I'm YA crazy obsessed. Completely agree with that list you've got going and I am finally getting Delirium! Yey! (I fell behind on that one). ;) Stop and see my wish list too! http://blog.juliealindsey.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh great choices! Delirium is amazing, as you already know! I can't wait for Angelfire to be released, and I'm really looking forward to City of Fallen Angels.

    There are so many great books coming out this year!

    Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Old follower! There are just too many books out there that I'm looking forward to!

    And wow...economics and finance...*shudder* Better you than me!

    I finally got my link up, I hope you'll stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower! Check out my blog when you get the chance? :)

    http://bethebooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The book I’m most expecting in 2011 is by an author I crossed off my “Favorite author” list.

    He’s back on that list now.

    Who’s the author? Raymond Feist? What’s the book? A Kindgom Besieged.

    Hop on over to my website to read all about it – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
    Get Inside a Story
    http://www.inthestory.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Thanks for hopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower :o) I'm really looking forward to reading Delirium and Demon Trapper's Daughter too! I agree that this year there are going to be a lot of amazing YA books! Happy hopping!

    http://readbtwnthelines-laura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me too! I'm looking forward to a lot of the same things.

    I put together a list of books I'm looking forward to about a week ago.
    http://www.madiganreads.com/2011/01/most-anticipated-books-for-spring-2011.html

    2011 is going to be a great year for books.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hopping by to say have a great weekend!

    Already following :)

    Lu
    http://quickquotesquills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Demon Trappers is pretty kick ass, I have a feeling you'll enjoy it. PS it feels like it has been way to long and missed you and your blog so thought I would stop by, happy reading hun! :)

    ReplyDelete